Taneha's Media Blog: Logo Change

Tuesday 2 November 2010

Logo Change

I have come to the decision that I don't like the original logo that I designed for my magazine on photoshop, therefore I am going to change it.
I found a font on the internet (on dafont.com) that I prefer to anything else I've seen and it is appropriate to the type of magazine I am using.

I don't like my original logo because it looks... unprofessional because of the colour scheme and the fact that there is quite a lot 'going on' in the logo. I feel it should be far more simple than it is and therefore I am going to change it.

I asked some of my friends what they thought of it and they agreed with me.

finish l;aterrgnhrdlhitrl

1 comment:

  1. http://www.dafont.com/search.php?q=blackleafs&nb_ppp_old=10&page=1&text=ROCK+LEGION&nb_ppp=10&psize=m&classt=alpha

    This is the link to my font that I found (:

    ReplyDelete