Taneha's Media Blog: Lostprophets in... Dersingham?!

Wednesday 13 October 2010

Lostprophets in... Dersingham?!

Welsh Rockers 'Lostprophets' have recently been in Dersingham, writing songs for their new album. Not as secretive as other artists, members of the band were spotted wandering around the small Norfolk village and stopped to talk to their fans. They were also spotted in shops in the nearby town of King's Lynn.

They were polite enough to stop and talk to fans, taking photos and having general conversations.

When asked why they had chosen Dersingham, Ian Watkins replied that 'we pointed to a random place on a map and this is the place we pointed to.'

Somehow, this doesn't surprise me...



anyway, the band left last week and the fans are now eagerly anticipating the new album... I wonder if there will be a little Norfolk influence in there somewhere...



(I've got a brand new combine harvester...)

4 comments:

  1. Lostprophets were in Dersingham? And the Wurzels did "I've got a brand new combine harvester" and they are from Somerset :L

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know Jamie, but the fact that Norfolk is an agricultural County is what I was getting at.

    ReplyDelete